Web Server's Default Page
This page is generated by Plesk, the leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address.
To make sure you can connect to your Plesk Panel, follow the next steps:
- Go to Amazon Lightsail Home.
- Under âINSTANCESâ, click the name of the desired instance, then go to the âNetworkingâ tab.
- Under âFirewallâ, click â+Add anotherâ and specify the following ports:
- 53/udp (DNS Server)
- 53/tcp (DNS Server)
- 8443/tcp (Plesk Panel)
- 8447/tcp (Plesk Installer)
- Click âSaveâ.
- In the command line of instance OS run the following command:
$ sudo plesk loginA one-time login link will be generated. Use it to access Plesk as an administrator. Use the built-in clipboard to copy the link, if you connect to ssh using your browser.